Agile Analytics - HR Analytics
A full end-to-end analytics and reporting solution – built on Microsoft Power BI – to help you discover useful HR insights for strategic decision making. It enables HR professionals to make data-driven decisions to attract, manage, and retain employees, which improves ROI and helps leaders make decisions to create better work environments and maximize employee productivity. It has a major impact on the bottom-line when used effectively. You can see your data from any source such as Workday, ADP, Oracle HCM, SAP Sucess Factor, Dynamics 365 Human Resources, ... We can help you build and customize these reports, or you can get the Power BI source file (PBIX) with instructions to do it yourself (DIY).Contact partner Watch video
- Gold Application Integration
- Gold Data Analytics
GET ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS AND REPORTING FROM YOUR HUMAN RESOURCES DATA.
Your organization’s most valuable asset is its workforce. Are you using HR data in your decision making?
Why Agile HR Analytics?
- Get a 360 degree view of your employee’s lifecycle in one place.
- Tailor dashboards to your organization’s needs using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Pull data from multiple data sources into one place by integrating applications for recruitment, payroll, and more.
- Get insights into hiring performance.
- Monitor inclusions and diversity in your workforce.
- Identify rising stars and low performers within the organization.
- Track the value and quality of training programs to evaluate your investment.
- Get understanding into employee turnover.
- Use AI to show you key performance indicators and make you ready for HR 4.0.
Want to become a Power BI Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with Power BI users around the world.Sign up
Learn why you should become a partner