Jarmany Limited - Regulatory Management Intelligence (REMI) Solution
REMI is a unique data management system which manages your financial regulatory change management & client outreach data in a simplified visual dashboard, meaning you’ll be able to see and track your compliance status more easily. It’s a tool that will give you full confidence in your data whilst allowing you and your teams to more easily see and track your compliance status so you are always in the know, which will ensure you achieve financial regulatory compliance. We can create bespoke user experiences, whereby access levels and how data is displayed is based on your requirements, this provides organisations with the ability to have greater control over their data viewed by function, user and teams.Contact partner Watch video
- Silver Cloud Platform
- Gold Data Analytics
- Gold Data Platform
- Single source of truth. By providing your organisation with the ability to consolidate your data in one centralised location, reducing siloed reporting across teams.
- REMI will enable you to accurately track your client outreach metrics, identify gaps and audit your process for regulators.
- Bespoke design. Adapted to meet your business objectives and data requirements. The concept of REMI is to provide a consolidated view of your regulatory management and client outreach performance. Customised to meet your needs.
- Modern dashboards. We use the latest visualisation technologies to bring your data to life in beautifully designed modern dashboards. As a result, teams are engaged in the use of data way beyond any previous experience.
- Training. We train your teams up front together with ongoing refreshers to get everybody on the same page.
- Third party integrity. As an IS027001 (information security management) certified agency, Jarmany will manage your data to the highest standard of data protection.
- Control over data access. REMI is configured to enable organisations to control and restrict access to data to a granular level based on the user’s access requirements.
- Platform Agnostic. Jarmany can host and manage your data or install the platform within your own infrastructure. User reports can utilise a range of BI platforms depending on your needs.
- A bespoke service – Our commercial and technical consultants work with you to understand your objectives and design a platform which is bespoke to your regulatory management needs.
- Consolidation of data – The dedicated team will merge complex data points from multiple sources into one platform to create a single data platform. Multiple reports can be accessed from a bespoke portal with just a few clicks.
- Compliance insights – We can create a view that provides detailed insights of client status so you can easily track which clients require your attention in order to prioritise efforts accordingly. This view also enables you to track your trajectory towards achieving compliance for all clients.
- Client outreach insights – We can combine your client engagement data in order to provide a view of the status of your client outreach so you can track progress and identify key areas of improvement,
- Trade population insights – Pulling together compliance and client outreach insights, we can create a view that summarises how effective the outreach has been and how well clients are adhering to the new regulation. This is particularly helpful for getting a true indication of the success of your trading activity and showcasing performance to regulators.
- The consolidation of numerous complex data points to one single point of access, unlocking insights into the success of your regulatory management and client outreach projects.
- Provides support to the financial services sector to help manage client outreach for regulatory changes, such as LIBOR and Brexit.
- Enables the financial services sector to more accurately track outreach metrics, identify gaps and audit their progress for regulators.
- Provides a one stop shop for all your regulatory compliance, reporting and tracking needs.
- By using a Power BI report like REMI you can easily benefit from features such as cross-filtering, the variety of visualisation options and a clean view of your project progress.
Want to become a Power BI Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with Power BI users around the world.Sign up
Learn why you should become a partner