Power BI support
Support plan options, links, and self-help resources
Service Status Per Region
No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly
Power BI customers using the Manage gateways page in the Power Platform admin center or in the Power BI service may not be able to add a new data source due to changes in functionality. To add new data sources, the Tenant administration toggle button must be disabled.
Power BI customers using dataflows may experience long running refreshes or refreshes stuck in cancelling state. As a workaround, please refer to the Power BI Dataflow known issues documentation. Engineers have identified the root cause and expect a fix to be deployed by end-of-day 06/30/2022.
Note: For Power BI Embedded service status, click here.
Frequently asked questions
- If your dashboards or reports aren't showing your latest data, schedule a data refresh or start a one-time refresh.
- If your data is stored in OneDrive, Power BI checks for changes every hour. If you need the data sooner, select Refresh now. Learn more about refreshing data in OneDrive.
- Check to see whether your tiles are out of date. Tiles for direct-query data sources are refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Read about troubleshooting refresh scenarios.
- If you get an error message when signing up for Power BI, see troubleshooting the sign-up process.