Power BI support
Support plan options, links, and self-help resources
Service Status Per Region
No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly
Power BI customers authoring reports with Google connectors will be impacted when Google deprecates embedded browser auth for OAuth . Customers will have to upgrade to the June version of Power BI desktop to continue using their connector integration. Note: Google Workspace and Google Cloud Identity accounts will not be impacted by this policy change at this time, and a separate timeline will be announced later for such user accounts (for questions about Google Workspace and Cloud Identity contact Google Support ).
Note: For Power BI Embedded service status, click here.
Frequently asked questions
- If your dashboards or reports aren't showing your latest data, schedule a data refresh or start a one-time refresh.
- If your data is stored in OneDrive, Power BI checks for changes every hour. If you need the data sooner, select Refresh now. Learn more about refreshing data in OneDrive.
- Check to see whether your tiles are out of date. Tiles for direct-query data sources are refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Read about troubleshooting refresh scenarios.
- If you get an error message when signing up for Power BI, see troubleshooting the sign-up process.
Power BI Pro
Get started with Power BI